- $200 per 60-75 minute evaluation
- $165 per 60 minute family session
- $135 per 50 minute individual session
At this time, I am considered an out of network provider for most any insurance which offers mental health coverage. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. I am an approved, in network provider who can see children with CT Husky insurance and Anthem. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. You can make an appointment as a self paying client at any time. If you have OON benefits I can provide you with the necessary paperwork to ask your insurance company to reimburse you from after each visit.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and most major credit cards as forms of payment. I am currently using the Worldpay payment system. Information can be found here http://www.worldpay.com/us
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!